Wednesday, April 15, 2009

3.1 Dead Zone

So yes, I've been silent for a few days, my bad. I'm not slacking off I swear! Anyways, in case you didn't know, patch 3.1 is out. I'm not going to go over all the details and patch notes; if you wish to look up the patch notes, visit either WoWhead, MMO-champion, or for the more specific stuff, Petopia.

I'm busy still dusting off the chaos that ensued after the patch downloaded (more on that in the next post, just know it involves Vista, Battle.net accounts, and Firewalls). I'll also be providing my personal opinion of the patch soon.

College is an epic raid only this time I'm the tank....

1 comment:

Amber said...

Ahh yes, patch 3.1 and college the ultimate balance!
I feel your pain on this one, but soon it will be over, and summer will be here! (hopefully)