Friday, April 8, 2011

The Death of Cho'gall

 I know, I'm bad. Didn't write a post, but it's been a rough couple of weeks for me, but here I am. Alive.

As someone who didn't raid in Wrath nor Burning Crusade due to school, I have forgotten just how fun (and yet, tedious) this game can get during raid progression. While my guild isn't moving blindingly fast through content, this week we down Cho'gall and I gotta admit. I am pretty damn stoked.The end of a first-time kill on a boss is pretty fun isn't it? I mean if you're on vent (or whats that other one, teamspeak?) it's always full of cursing for the last few seconds before massive cheering.

So this isn't a life changing blogpost, it's not going to change any viewpoints. Instead, it's merely a post for me to look back and be proud. This is the first time I felt I've actually helped the guild progress to this point since I've been to every boss in this raid just about every run. I honestly haven't really raided (seriously) since the days of BWL, MC, and ZG. It's great to actually be a part of an experience like this, and I look forward to when we kill Al'Akir and Nefarian.

Go go my guildies! Battle on!

No comments: