Thursday, December 16, 2010

Cataclysm (No really, that's the title)

So if you're one of those people who managed to keep themselves away from any Cataclysm info and decided to not get the expansion yet (wha wha- why- how?), if you don't want any part spoiled, don't read further. I'm getting back into blogging and my stories will involve a lot of Cataclysm.

Alot.

So without any further warning I give you: Cataclysm in a Screenshot.

Yup. That pretty much sums up Cataclysm. Lots of dragons. Lots of elementals. Lots of people riding dragons.

So what's the first thing you should do?

Well first of all, learn to mount your flying mount in Azeroth. I dunno about you, but I *still* hit my ground mount hotkey when I could fly around the world (which made for some hilarious self-commentary in Tanaris). So first off train flying and just get flying. Literally. And then learn to hit the flying mount hotkey instead of the ground mounts.

Trust me, you won't like running through Tanaris on your Wintersaber for 3 minutes and then realize "Oh wait, I have 310 flying..."

Oh and another thing, make sure your hearth ISN'T still set to Dalaran. There's no more portals, so don't be that awkward guy sitting in Dalaran begging a mage to port you out!

So then it comes down to the big decision, Hyjal or Vash'jir? The lore-filled Hyjal, which is packed with significantly awesome characters like Ysera and Malfurion, or the beautifully done underwater zone Vash'jir, which is truly unlike any other zone ever created. Honestly, it can be a tough call (unless you're a mount collector like me, then obviously the choice is made for you to Vash'jir [free seahorse!]), but no matter which you choose, you're bound to have tons of fun.

Psst- seahorse! Vash'jir obviously! *wink wink*

So with that short little diddy, I am going to go back to leveling archeology (which is too big and needs to be its own epic blogpost) and make more Truegold. Have fun in Cataclysm kids!

Don't forget to feed the dog/cat/fish!!

No comments: