Thursday, August 20, 2009

Blizzcon 2: Return to Blizzcon

This year, I found myself ticketless once again for Blizzcon. Though, I had made it for Blizzcon 08, I was hoping to do it again long before the entire "Cataclysm" hype. But that doesn't mean I am completely out of the loop of Blizzcon this year. While sites like MMO-Champion will undoubtedly keep a great eye on Blizzcon, Mrgl (my talking murloc plush) and I will be watching from the live stream. So I will at least be able to see Ozzie! Which is odd cause admittedly I'm not a huge Ozzie fan (other than the whole Osbourne show a few years back), but I have to admit, you can't help but watch him right?

So what's my biggest excitement or expectation? Well, like most people, I'm hoping for an expansion announcement. I want Worgen like you wouldn't believe! But other than that, the machinima and costume contests will always be a delight. Last year I got to talk with the winner of the costume contest and that was awesome by itself (yes I'm that much of a Warcraft fangirl). Anyways, what're you excited for?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*poke* Let me know how Blizzcon goes, I'll be out camping for the weekend.

Rikaku said...

Ooh have fun camping! My family keeps promising that we'll go camping, yet we never have... XD

Beth said...

I was excited to watch The Guild, but they're not streaming that stage. :*(

Other than that, the contests.